Three times I begged the Lord about this, that it might leave me, but he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is made perfect in weakness." ...for when I am weak, then I am strong. I will rather boast most gladly of my weaknesses, in order that the power of Christ may dwell with me. 2 Corinthians 12:8-9
Ok, I have been following along as best I could while I was away! I am so so so happy for you! I can't wait to hear more! Ah! She is beautiful! You're all so beautiful!
I need to hear more about the breastfeeding!! Details, please...had you been pumping, how did you get her to latch? Had she used a bottle before?
I'd like to do it, but I think it can supress ovulation, and I don't think that we smart to do after my upcoming lap. Unless they don't find any endo, then I am totally doing it! So I need your advice!
5 comments:
Awesome!
Ahhhhh!!! Welcome home!
Hip hip hooray!
Ok, I have been following along as best I could while I was away! I am so so so happy for you! I can't wait to hear more! Ah! She is beautiful! You're all so beautiful!
I need to hear more about the breastfeeding!! Details, please...had you been pumping, how did you get her to latch? Had she used a bottle before?
I'd like to do it, but I think it can supress ovulation, and I don't think that we smart to do after my upcoming lap. Unless they don't find any endo, then I am totally doing it! So I need your advice!
YAY! Welcome home precious one:)
Post a Comment