Thursday, August 5, 2010

August 17th

That's the big day.

Such a small piece of information but it's info we've been waiting on and I've been clicking "refresh" on my email for for the past two weeks. Praise God! We now have a plan. We are moving forward. I still have time to wash baby clothes that have been donated to me. I can still mow the lawn one more time. I still have time to take an inventory of my deep freezer. I still have time re-organize my pantry (it's a pit).

12 days. That's what we have left. The light is at the end of the tunnel.

Praise God.


And a big thanks to Jeremiah 29 for coming over to my house today. We had a lovely visit and I could have chatted with her all afternoon. If you have never met her, you are sorely missing out in life. She is positively the sweetest girl in the world and the most natural, attentive, fully-bonded and loving mother I've ever seen. Tommy is a dream. Those eyes are not to be believed until you see them up close--they are like big fat blueberries!

10 comments:

WheelbarrowRider said...

This is so exciting, a date, a countdown, some last minute preparations...I am thrilled for you! And very jealous that two of my very favorite people got to meet!

Jeremiah 29:11 said...

Ha ha... YAY for getting together! I know it's the first of many to come. ;)

Hebrews 11:1 said...

That is wonderful news!! So exciting! And I am jealous you got to hang out together!!

WBR--we should have a Midwestern get together! :-)

Anonymous said...

Yay - a date! How exciting! Let me know if you need any help. I'm local, and I've got some time on my hands :).

Sarah @www.callmemama.wordpress.com

Sew said...

Ahhh so jealous of the meeting!

I love big fat blueberries! :)

It's getting so close!

Amy @ This Cross I Embrace said...

Yay for a Leo joining the ranks of cool Leos with blogs (and their babies) :)

And do you think it is a coincidence that it is only 2 days after the Assumption, and the end of Prayer Buddies??!

I hope I get to meet Jeremiah soon- she seems so very sweet, just like you described her.

mrsblondies said...

That's so exciting that you have a date!

It's awesome that you got to meet Jeremiah!

Grace in my Heart said...

YAY~ Congrats on the date! Also, congrats on your milk (I laughed so hard when you wrote "moo.") ! I've heard of people doing it but never actually knew anyone so I'm interested to see how it all goes for you. So glad you had a great meeting with Jeremiah! Wish I was there too, haha!

Joy Complete said...

Awesome news! So glad you have your big date set. It is dangerously close to my own birthday! Can't wait to see your little angel.

Lauren @ Magnify the Lord with Me said...

YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA!!!!