
(*Disclaimer: I am not a chart obsessor. I chart just enough to know when to take the hCG injections post peak for PMS management.)
See all those red stamps starting on peak +6? That was B and VL observations I saw on the TP when wiping these past 12 days. But there was no flow...just the hint of color on the TP. None of it required even a panty liner. Guess who took 2 HPTs over the weekend (the first tests I've taken in literally years) just to make sure I wasn't really pregnant.
(I'm not.)
The flow finally started today (peak +17 if you don't count all those B/VL days--which I'm not) but all those days with just a hint of red on the TP got me wondering...and frankly a little worried. If I wasn't pregnant, then where was my period? I've never in my life NOT had my period arrive within 3 days of brown spotting.
Frankly, I've never been so glad to see my period arrive. hCG injections post peak are a beautiful thing indeed. Much as I would love to chuck the whole pharmacy of drugs I take, this is one I can't do without.
5 comments:
That is amazing! That is because you missed HCG!? OMG! I think I might like this stuff! ;)
Sew--you will love it! I promise. The results are immediate and impressive. :) Just don't do what I did and get all complacent about taking it.
I saw this post last night right before I went to bed but didn't have time to comment until now. Anyway, last night your post was God speaking to me. Literally about 5 minutes before Paul and I were talking about how I was afraid I was already post peak (turns out I'm not but it was confusing there for a couple days) and I was thinking about skipping the hCG until I had a more clear peak. I only half asked God what to do and then saw your post!
:)
Thanks for the warning! I am about to go on HCG, so this is a good thing to hear now!
Post a Comment