I'm getting excited.
My final u/s this morning with Jeanine revealed that my follicle did NOT in fact rupture and instead is even bigger (around 4cms) and is beginning to fill in with granular tissue. She said it's not going to rupture at this point but rather just get reabsorbed by the body.
I have myself here a verifiable luteinized unruptured follicle!!! Forgive me for getting excited but this is the first time I've ever been told that something is wrong...and what's more, it can be fixed!!!
Apparently, according to Google and a couple of FCP's I'm corresponding with, the treatment is a simple hCG injection: 10,000u all at once once the follicle has matured is enough to release the egg.
Could this be the answer to my problem all these years?! I can't wait to talk to Dr. H about it this afternoon at my follow-up appt. Then I head home!
No comments:
Post a Comment