Because I love being their mom.
Because I don't deserve them or the joyful life I have because of them.
Because I don't want to forget these days, despite being down sometimes and wishing for more.
And because I want to celebrate what God has done in my life...
My boys!
I love your goofy antics that make me laugh...
I love that you are not too old to still wear your sword and scabbard around the neighborhood...

I love how you bite your lip when you do your schoolwork...
I love how fierce your imaginations can be...

I love that you still look like a baby when you sleep...
I love discovering the world again through your eyes and answering your million questions a day...
I love (though do not understand) your fascination with worms...
I love that your smiles just keep on giving...
I love the weapons (and rubber snakes) I trip over all day long...
I love that you still find comfort in reaching for our hands...
I love that you are boys. And while sometimes I just don't get your fascination with dirt and superheros and you get frustrated that I don't know who Boba Fett is, I love learning about and indulging in your interests.
I love being a mom. I love being your mom.
Love,
Mom
13 comments:
Wow. Just beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
This just made my heart melt. :)
What joy! I am so glad you are their Mom! They seem like such fun little guys!
So sweet! I love love love my boy, too.
Glad to see the post...I've been wondering where you were...
Beautiful post!! :)
I love this post! Such beautiful boys!
Beautiful! I have shivers and tears welling up. As a mom of one boy, I just think it doesn't get much better! A mom and her boy...thank you so much for your beautiful reflection!
So sweet. What a blessing that you have each other.
LOVE this post. You are so cute. :)
How sweet!
Love this post.
I will soon be embarking on the Parent-of-a-Boy thing, and though I'm nervous, things like this make me very excited. I read this and smiled and thought, "How cool."
:)
Thanks so much for sharing such a beautiful post and even more beautiful pictures. What precious souls you are raising!
OH my goodness! This was so sweet and your boys are just adorable! You can see joy and love shining through their eyes! Precious!
Such great pictures! So good to take the time to reflect.
Post a Comment